(different length of flight time)
- Cessnock Airport Terminal Wine Country Drive, Pokolbin NSW 2325, Australia
- View on map
best price guaranteed
- Tour Type
- Wine Country Highlights
- Group Size
- Minimum 2 passengers
- See Description
- Meeting Point
- Cessnock Airport
For those wanting the highlights of the wine region!
1. 10mins scenic flight
This flight is for those who want the thrill of a Helicopter flight, while taking in the spectacular scenery of the Wine Country. See the myriad of vineyards, Broken Back Range and Hunter Valley Gardens on this great flight.
2. 15mins flight (Broken Back Range)
This flight is an extension of our ten minute flight, where we take you further along Broken Back Range over the beautiful MT View area. Along the way see the Broken Back Range, as you look to the west and the maze of wineries passing below. This is a great way to see the Hunter Valley and its surrounds.
3. 20mins flight (Beyond the Range)
Beyond the Range is a flight for those that want to see more than the Wine Region. You will see Wineries, Vineyards, Rolling Green Hills, Broken Back Range, Hunter Valley Gardens and then we go Beyond The Range, where you will see Valleys with fresh water creeks running through them, Cedar Creek, valley views to the south looking towards Congewai, views down towards the Wollombi Valley.
About Your Tour Guide
We are a locally owned and operated company based at Cessnock Aerodrome, in the Heart of the Wine Region. We offer a range of services, be it Scenic Flights, Picnics, Breakfast & Lunch Tours, Weddings, Airport Transfers or even a flight out over the coast. We also offer other services such as Aerial Survey, Aerial Photography/Filming, Corporate Transfer or Team Building events.
*Pricing in USD*
Terms and conditions
- Passenger numbers: Minimum passenger numbers apply to some flights. Hunter Valley Helicopters reserves the right to vary flights due to weather or other operational considerations.
- Weight restrictions: Weight is a critical element of the operation of helicopters. Hunter Valley Helicopters reserves the right to weigh all items of luggage and passengers prior to commencement of flight. Hunter valley helicopters reserves the right to organise flights so that they do not exceed the maximum take of weight of the helicopter
- Cancellation policy: Up to 48hrs before flight all monies paid will be returned less any credit card charges that Hunter Valley Helicopters has incurred. If flights are cancelled between 24 and 48 hrs of the departure time, 10% of the booking will be charged. There will be NO REFUNDS for cancellations with less than 24hrs notice. With 10 and 15 min scenic flights all monies will be forfeited.
- If Hunter Valley Helicopters cancels due to weather or some other operational contingency, a full refund will be made if flights cannot be rescheduled.
- There are no refunds for Gift certificates purchased where the scenic tour is either a 10 or 15 minute flight, all other gift certificates purchased will incur a 10% fee on the total amount.