Voted Hottest Regional Restaurant - The Weekend Australian, Top 50 Best Restaurants 2016.
- 864 Maroondah Highway, Coldstream, Victoria, 3770, Australia, Australia
- View on map
best price guaranteed
- Phone contact
- +61 3 9738 9900
- Email contact
- [email protected]
- Cuisine type
- Seasonal Australian
- Opening hours
- 11:30am - 5pm Thursday to Monday
- Corkage fee
- Cellar door opens from 10am to 5pm Daily
- Visit the Oakridge Restaurant and Cellar door and choose from the à la carte menu for lunch on weekdays and two or three course menu option on weekends for AU$60.00 and AU$74.00 per person respectively. The Oakridge cellar door and restaurant are wheelchair friendly, and special dietary requirements are happily catered for upon request. A children’s menu is also available and children can enjoy outside games like giant chess, jenga, bocce and more.
OAKRIDGE GARDENEstablished in October 2015, a vibrant kitchen garden grown at the back of the Oakridge property provides majority of the fresh produce that appears on the Oakridge restaurant menus. Created by Oakridge Viticulturist and green thumb, Adrian Guerin, the garden derives much of its sustenance from the rich river soils aided by vintage pressings. Filled with an abundance of vegetables, herbs and flowers grown from heirloom organic seeds, the garden inspires Head Chef Matt Stone’s sustainable, innovative and seasonal dishes.
- Bookings below are only for gift vouchers but not dining reservations.
Oakridge Gift Vouchers are available in any amount for restaurant or cellar door and are valid for 12 months. Your Oakridge gift voucher can be emailed as an electronic gift card to be printed at home, or posted with your personalised message in our signature sleeve. Please see below.
Located in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Oakridge Restaurant showcases the best in Yarra Valley produce. Inspired by his surroundings, Head Chef Matt Stone constructs his seasonal menus based upon the thriving ingredients in the Oakridge Kitchen garden, as well as wild produce he discovers on his foraging and fishing excusions around the region. With unobstructed views of the Oakridge vineyard and the Yarra Valley, and the option of matching award winning wines – experience the best of farm to fork dining in the Yarra Valley.
About Your Restaurant Guide
Welcome to Oakridge, a family-owned, Yarra Valley winery, restaurant and cellar door, originally established in 1978 alongside a ridge of oak trees.
Credit cards and cash accepted