Weddings at Stones of the Yarra Valley
The Chapel & the Barn
- 14 St Huberts Rd, Coldstream, Victoria, Australia, Australia
- View on map
- Business type
- Restaurant and Venue
- Available service
- Full package including Chapel, Restaurant and Accommodation
- Package booking available
- Please contact us for detailed package information
- Additional to the food and beverage costs a venue hire fee of $1,650 including GST applies. Venue hire fee in The Stables includes:
• Exclusive use of The Chapel and The Stables
• Exclusive use of The Stables, vineyard and grounds for photographs
• A variety of candlesticks including candles
• A variety of tea light holders including candles
• White table linen and serviettes
• White linen and cane mat table runners
• Gift table
• Wishing well birdcage
• Cake table and cutting knife
• Cutting, serving and/or bagging of your wedding cake
• Personalised brown or white menus
• Cordless roaming microphone
• iPod facilities in all venues
• Minimal seasonal foliage for the gift table, sideboards, bar, bathrooms and altar table
• Use of our Steinbach baby grand piano in The Chapel
• Private nursing mothers room for use throughout the reception
• Private Bridal room for use throughout the reception
• Highly experienced and dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator
- The management of music in The Stables is of paramount importance as we are restricted by our close proximity to residential neighbours. As a result if you are looking to secure music for your wedding, these must be a maximum of three pieces and sourced through either The Bellevues, The White Tree, Full Dress DJs or Tom & Tayla. Each utterly professional and outstandingly talented, we couldn’t recommend them any higher.
As part of our ongoing efforts to minimise our impact on this beautiful planet of ours, we have invested in our very own Closed Loop Composter. This incredible machine turns nearly 100% of our food waste into organic compost which is put to great use around the property. As our restaurants head towards a zero-waste future, we have also switched all our fruit and vegetable delivery packaging to reusable tubs, previously used to transport local tulips! Stones of the Yarra Valley has also undergone a high-level carbon footprint assessment via Climate Friendly and offer the ability to carbon offset your guest’s attendance. The carbon footprint of your special day includes factors such as energy, gas, food and fuel consumption and waste production. In lieu of a traditional bonbonniere, we can carbon offset your guest’s attendance in conjunction with TreeProject by providing trees, shrubs and grasses needed to revegetate and repair our environment in beautiful Victoria. With a donation of $2 per guest, one seedling will be planted in the ground and we will print a message on the bottom of each menu to let guests know of your thoughtful contribution.
With the ever changing climate, we have made significant investment to ensure we are always protected against Mother Nature’s wily ways. With our entire property connected to back up generators, power disruptions aren’t even a flicker of a light bulb. Additionally, with the roll out of the National Broadband Network still years away for our beautiful country region, we have installed our very own fibre optic cable to provide you with technologies fastest and most reliable WiFi internet in the area.
THE STABLESWith it’s vintage fittings, rough-hewn timbers and century-old brickwork, The Stables at Stones is one of the Yarra Valley’s iconic heritage venues for 40 to 63 guests.
Dating back to 1868, the historic Stables at Stones were originally used by the stable hands of St. Huberts winery as sleeping quarters and blacksmith rooms catering for the large number of horses stabled on the site. Over 145 years have passed since those early days, and following a superb conversion The Stables at Stones have re-opened as an intimate wedding & events space.
About The Stables at Stones of the Yarra Valley
Your food and beverage package and final guest numbers must be confirmed and paid for no later than 14 days prior to your wedding date. No refunds will be made for any guest reductions after this date. Additional guests can be added at a later date and will be charged accordingly. Credit card payments will incur surcharges of 1.5% for Visa and MasterCard and 3% for American Express. There is no surcharge on wedding deposits paid via Visa or MasterCard.
A deposit of $1,500 is required to secure your booking date, accompanied by a signed copy of our booking agreement. Please note your booking is not confirmed until payment of the deposit is received and receipted by Stones of the Yarra Valley.
In the unfortunate event of a cancellation, Stones of the Yarra Valley must receive written notification from the client. If Stones of the Yarra Valley is able to secure another wedding in your nominated venue on the same date and at the same time as your original booking, your deposit will be refunded minus a $500 administration fee. Stones of the Yarra Valley considers a postponement of a wedding date as a cancellation. To secure another date, a new booking agreement must be completed and returned with the required deposit. The original deposit will be refunded per the conditions outlined above.